Pittsburgh Railways PCC 1796
- PCC #1796 on a fan trip displaying the no longer in use NEVILLE ISLAND Route at the Ingram Car House on February 1, 1958
- Service to Neville Island ended in 1953
- Built by the St. Louis Car Co. in 1949
To purchase one or more of these incredible PCC Prints just click on the PayPal logo located directly beneath the PCC photo!
Only $8.99 -- Free Shipping